A 10-week unit plan for Year 5 HASS Business and Economics including detailed unit plan, lesson activities, project planner and assessment tasks, room displays and more!
This unit plan is packed full of you will need to teach a 10 week unit on Business and Economics to your Year 5 class.
You can feel confident that you’ve got the curriculum covered and your assessment and reporting needs are met. Your classroom will also look gorgeous! Best of all you’ll know that you’re giving your students quality lessons that are hands-on, interactive, age-appropriate and truly engaging.
Inside you’ll find:
- 26-page detailed Australian Curriculum aligned unit plan including rationale, curriculum breakdown, weekly lesson sequence and more.
- 20 Lesson activities including detailed lesson plans
- Formative and summative assessment activities
- A3 Display Posters and Banner
- HASS Digital Grade Book with editable report comments
- Learning Intentions and Success Criteria IWB Templates
- Progressive Assessment Mock Website Activity
Everything you need is included and ready to teach!
Australian Curriculum Content:
Looking for Australian Curriculum Content? We’ve got you covered!
- ACHASSK119 – explaining reasons for differences in needs and wants for different groups
- ACHASSK120 – types of resources (natural, human, capital) and the ways societies use them to satisfy the needs and wants of present and future generations
- ACHASSK121 – explore the strategies that can be used when making consumer and financial decisions
- ACHASSI105 – Present ideas, findings, viewpoints and conclusions in a range of texts and modes that incorporate source materials, digital and non-digital representations and discipline-specific terms and conventions
- ACMNA106 – Create simple financial plans
- ACHASSI099 – Examine different viewpoints on actions, events, issues and phenomena in the past and present
- ACHASSI103 – Use criteria to make decisions and judgements and consider the advantages and disadvantages of preferring one decision over others.